Submitting your podcast to Amazon Music
Submit your podcast to Amazon Music right from your Castos dashboard.
1. Sign into your Castos account and go to your podcast's Settings page
2. Select Distribution
3. Under the integrations heading, click Amazon Music:
4. Now on the Integrations page, choose Amazon Music:
5. Select which of your Podcasts you'd like to submit:
6. Choose the Country of Origin for your podcast and click Submit:
It takes Amazon Music a few hours to populate new shows, and then you can search on their platform to find your unique show URL. Once you've found that copy that link and come back to your Castos dashboard to populate the Amazon Music subscribe link for your podcast pages.
Once you submit your podcast, you can search for your podcast on Amazon by going to https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/search. Click on the "Search" field and enter the podcast’s title. Under the "Podcasts" section, podcasters should see their show art - or they may need to click on "See All." Clicking on your show art will take your Amazon Music show page. There, copy the show page link from the browser address bar. It should look like:
If you're using our Seriously Simple Podcasting plugin for WordPress you'll want to add this Subscribe Link in your WordPress dashboard as well. Check out this article about adding and customizing subscribe links.
Once you've pasted in your show's URL in Amazon Music save your podcast settings and you're all set.