Set Up Automated Episode Transcriptions in Castos
Automated episode transcriptions are available as an add-on to your Castos subscription plan. More info
Audio transcripts provide word-for-word written documentation of your episodes. Transcripts can expand your audience by making it accessible to more subscribers in addition to improving your podcast's SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
Episode transcripts will be added to the Episode Details page in your Castos dashboard.
Enroll in the Audio Transcription Service
- Sign in to your Castos dashboard
- Click the account name and select Integrations from the menu
- Select Audio Transcription
- Review the billing details and click Subscribe to Automated Transcriptions
- Follow the on-screen instructions
After enrolling in the service, new podcast episodes will be transcribed automatically when uploaded.
To transcribe already existing episodes, follow the on-screen prompts.
You can find additional billing details here: Audio Transcriptions and your Castos account
Related: Working with Audio Transcriptions