Create and manage as many podcasts as you’d like within a single Castos account. Not only will each podcast have its own unique RSS feed, listener analytics can be tracked separately as well.
Add a new podcast
1. Sign into your Castos dashboard and click Add New Podcast in the Action window:
2. Give your podcast a title and click Continue:
Before your new podcast can be created it needs to include an episode or two:
3. Enter the episode details and upload the media file
4. Schedule a date and time to publish the episode and click Publish Episode
Build out your new podcast in Podcast Settings
1. Click the Feed Details tab and add your new podcast’s description, cover image, categories, and any other details you’d like to include:
2. Click Save Podcast Details
3. Select the Webpage Settings tab
4. A webpage URL has been created based on your new podcast's title. If you'd like to make a change, this the only point in the workflow you can edit the podcast slug. It cannot be changed later:
5. Once you're happy with the podcast slug, click Save Podcast Details
6. Select the Distribution tab
7. Copy your new podcast’s RSS feed URL:
8. Submit the RSS feed URL to any podcast listening platform where you’d like your podcast to be available to listeners.
NOTE: Once the RSS feed has been processed and accepted by listening platforms like Apple Podcasts, Amazon, and the other listed platforms, add them to your Subscribe menu by returning to the Distribution page and pasting a link to your show:
Take advantage of our direct integration with Spotify and Amazon by submitting your RSS feed directly using the integration button for each:
9. Be sure to click Save Podcast Details after adding new links to the Distribution page.