Change the order episodes are displayed
Podcast episodes are displayed in the order they are published in Castos and in the RSS feed. The episode order can be changed by updating the Published Date in your Castos dashboard.
|Change episode order from Castos
|Change episode order on WordPress with Seriously Simple Podcasting
Change episode order from Castos
- From your Castos dashboard, Click the podcast and episode title
- Click on the date field and select a new date from the date picker
- Click Save Episode
Change episode order on WordPress with Seriously Simple Podcasting
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to Podcasting → All Episodes
- Beneath the episode title, click Edit
- Click the current Publish date and select a new date
- Click Update
Note on changes in RSS Feeds and Podcast Directories
The change in published date will be applied immediately to your podcast's RSS feed and your Castos dashboard, but Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and other podcast-listening platforms could take up to 24-48 hours to change.