How to find your podcast's RSS feed
If you're looking for an RSS feed of an existing podcast from another host to import into Castos, you can find it by searching doing a reverse lookup with Get RSS Feed:
- Copy and paste the link to your podcast distributed from one of the supported platforms (Apple, Google, SoundCloud, or website URL). Example URLs are for the Castos Original Audience:
- Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/audience/id1491047450
- Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hdWRpZW5jZS5jYXN0b3MuY29tL2ZlZWQ
- Enter the link homepage and press Enter or click the magnifying glass icon:
- Your podcast's RSS feed will appear on the search results:
- Copy this feed URL by right-clicking and head back to your Castos dashboard to enter it in the Import screen as instructed.