Content Standards Policy
We are committed to providing the best hosting platform for podcasters to share their unique voices and opinions with the world harnessing the power of RSS. We also have a responsibility to ensure that Castos is not used for illegal, harmful, or offensive purposes. Therefore, we have established the following content standards policy that applies to all podcasts hosted on the Castos platform.
If you have any doubts of concerns about the following content standards, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
The following types of content are prohibited on our platform:
- Content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others such as copyright (including music), trademark, patent, trade secrets
- Content that is libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, that exploits the images of children under 18 years of age, discloses personally identifying information belonging to children under 18 years of age, or that is otherwise objectionable.
- Content that incites violence, hatred, harassment, discrimination, or terrorism against any individual or group based on their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected characteristic.
- Content that promotes or glorifies illegal activities such as drug use, piracy, hacking, fraud, theft, or gambling.
- Content that contains sexually explicit material such as pornography, nudity, or graphic depictions of sexual acts.
- Content that contains excessive profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity.
- Content that contains false, misleading, or defamatory information about any person or entity.
- Content that contains personal information of others without their consent such as names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, or financial information.
How to Report Content Standards Violations
- Email communication to the user to remove content that violates the Castos Content Standards Policy
- Account suspension until the Content Moderation Team has thoroughly reviewed the report and has come to a decision about its removal, or
- Account removal
We encourage our fellow podcasters to practice discernment and respect when creating and publishing their podcasts. We also encourage listeners to report any podcasts that they believe violate our content standards policy by contacting us at email@example.com.
Thanks for choosing Castos as your podcasting hosting partner. We hope you enjoy using our the platform to be the center of your audio universe.