Remove podcast from Amazon Music and Audible
|Jump to:||Claim and hide your podcast via Amazon Music for Podcasters|
|Contact Amazon Music podcast Team|
Claim and hide your podcast via Amazon Music for Podcasters
- If you haven't already, sign up for an Amazon for Podcasters account at https://podcasters.amazon.com
- Click Add or Claim Your Podcast
- Enter your podcast's RSS feed that was submitted to Amazon and Audible
- Confirm Ownership
- On the Overview page, click the three dots to expand a menu with additional options for the show.
- Click Hide
Contact Amazon Music Podcast Team
If creating an account to hide your podcast is not a preferred solution for you, or if you're having trouble accessing your content on Amazon Music, you can alternatively reach out to Amazon Music's podcast team with your removal request.
You'll need to email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Your podcast’s title
- Your podcast’s RSS feed
- Your podcast’s Amazon Music show link
The Amazon Music podcast team will need to confirm ownership of the show and then will proceed with the removal.