Automate Your Private Podcast With ConvertKit
Automate the management of private podcast subscribers by connecting Castos to your ConvertKit account.
What you'll need to get started
- a private podcast hosted by Castos
- a paid ConvertKit account
Connect Castos and ConvertKit
1. Sign into your Castos dashboard > click the Automations tab:
2. Click Connect ConvertKit:
3. Copy API key and secret code from ConvertKit
Sign into ConvertKit > click the account name and select Settings from the menu > click Advanced > copy the API key and API secret code:
4. Return to Castos and paste the API key and secret code > click Save
5. Once the Integration Status is Ready to Connect click Connect Integration:
Add an automation
1. Return to the Automations page in your Castos dashboard > click + Add Automation:
2. Set up the Trigger event
Tags, sequences, and forms you've set up in ConvertKit will be included as event options in the Trigger menu.
Select ConvertKit as the integration > select a Trigger from the menu:
Not seeing an event that was recently added in ConvertKit? Allow up to 5 minutes for new events to sync with Castos and refresh the page.
3. Set up the Action
Select Castos > select an Action from the menu:
Select the title of the private podcast where the action should take place:
4. Click Save Rule
The rule is now added to your Automations dashboard. Click the toggle to activate or deactivate the automation:
Click the 3-dots icon to view history or delete the automation: