Add an episode to your website
Each of your episodes has a unique iframe embed code and URL you can use to add podcast episodes to your website on Squarespace, Wix, or any other content management system (CMS).
Embed the episode and Castos player using the iframe embed code
1. Sign into your Castos dashboard and click View Episodes
2. Click the episode’s link icon:
3. Copy the embed code:
Return to your website or CMS and paste the iframe embed code following the appropriate steps for your platform.
Add an episode to your website’s built-in player using the episode file URL
1. Instead of the iframe embed code, copy the Episode File URL:
Add a direct link to the episode on your Castos webpage
1. Sign in to your Castos dashboard and click View Episodes
2. Click the eyeball icon to go to the episode on your Castos webpage:
3. Copy the URL from your browser's Search bar
Related: Add a podcast playlist to your website
Have a WordPress website? Check out this walkthrough video to learn even more about embedding a podcast episode: