Submit your podcast RSS feed to Apple Podcasts
Publish your podcast on Apple Podcasts by submitting your podcast’s RSS feed URL. Once Apple Podcasts has processed and accepted the RSS feed, your existing episodes and episodes you add in the future will be published on Apple Podcasts automatically.
Copy the RSS feed URL in Castos
1. Sign into your Castos dashboard and click Settings to open the Podcast Settings page
2. Select the Distribution tab
3. Copy your podcast’s RSS feed URL:
Submit the RSS feed to Apple Podcasts
1. Use your Apple ID to sign into your Apple Podcasts Connect account
2. Click the icon to add a new podcast:
3. Enter the RSS feed URL copied from your Castos dashboard and follow the on-screen prompts
You should receive at least 2 emails from Apple Podcasts. The first will confirm the RSS feed has been submitted for review. The second will let you know the RSS feed has been accepted and your podcast is available on the Apple Podcasts platform.
After you successfully validated your podcast RSS feed and submitted it for review, the process can take up to five business days. In the meantime, we recommend monitoring the status in Podcasts Connect.
If an issue prevents Apple Podcasts from accepting the RSS feed, the Apple Podcasts Connect Help site includes information to assist.
PRO TIP: Add a Subscribe link to your Castos website and podcast player. The 2nd email from Apple Podcasts will include a URL link to your podcast on their platform. Copy this link!
1. Return to your Castos dashboard (Settings > Website Settings > Subscribe Links)
2. Paste the link in the Apple Podcasts box:
3. Click Save Podcast Details