Setting up Automatic Podcast Episode Transcriptions
Any paid Castos plan (Starter, Growth, Pro)
Automated episode transcriptions are available as an add-on to your Castos subscription plan. More info
Audio transcripts provide word-for-word written documentation of your episodes. Transcripts can expand your audience by making it accessible to more subscribers as well as improve your podcast's SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
Episode transcripts will be added to the Episode Details page in your Castos dashboard.
Enroll in the Audio Transcription Service
- Sign in to your Castos dashboard
- Click the account name and select Integrations from the menu
- Select Audio Transcription
- Review the billing details and click Subscribe to Automated Transcriptions
- Follow the on-screen instructions
After enrolling, new podcast episodes will be transcribed automatically when uploaded.
To transcribe already-existing episodes, click the
Not Transcribed tab to view un-transcribed episodes, then click
You can find additional billing details here: Audio Transcriptions and your Castos account
Related: Working with Audio Transcriptions