Redirect your podcast's RSS feed
Redirect your podcast’s RSS feed to a new RSS feed.
Redirecting the RSS feed will affect services like Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, and Spotify. You would want to redirect your podcast’s existing RSS feed in one of the following two scenarios:
- You are changing the domain of your WordPress site or the website where the podcast is based.
- You no longer want to base your podcast RSS feed on your WordPress site and are migrating your podcast to a new podcast hosting service provider.
Redirect the RSS feed
1. Sign in to your WordPress Admin dashboard
2. Go to Podcasting > Settings > Feed Details
3. If you have more than one podcast, select the title of the podcast you'd like to redirect
4. Check the box for Redirect this feel URL and enter the new RSS feed URL
5. Click Save Settings
The existing RSS feed generated by our Seriously Simple Podcasting plugin will now be redirected to the new podcast feed URL.
To test the redirect, enter the original RSS feed URL into your browser. If done correctly, you should be redirected to the new podcast feed URL.