Delete a podcast
⚠️ Note: Before getting started, it's important to know this action cannot be undone. Furthermore, deleting a podcast will not remove a distributed show via the podcast directories such as Spotify or Apple Podcasts immediately.
To remove your podcast from distribution quickly, we recommend blocking your podcast from the directories. This tells the platforms to stop pulling your RSS feed and delist it.
|Delete a podcast in the Castos dashboard
|Delete a podcast in Seriously Simple Podcasting
Delete a podcast in the Castos dashboard
- Click Settings → Danger Zone of the podcast to be deleted
- Click Delete This Podcast
- Click Delete Podcast to confirm that you wish to delete the podcast. Note: This cannot be done.
Delete a podcast in Seriously Simple Podcasting
- From your WordPress dashboard, click Podcasting → All Podcasts
- Under the podcast to be deleted, click Delete:
If you've deleted a podcast and you see it still listed on a podcast directory, you'll need to consult the platform's help documents or contact their support team to remove the podcast. We do not have the ability to remove RSS feeds from podcast directories after podcast deletion.