Unlock your podcast's RSS feed
- Toggle the Locked option to Unlocked to allow your podcast's RSS feed to be imported to another podcast hosting platform.
- Toggle the option to Locked to prevent other imports of your podcast's RSS feed on other podcast hosts. By default, the RSS feed is Locked.
- Click Settings for the podcast your would like to unlock
- Go to Distribution → Danger Zone
- Select Unlocked and press Save
- Go to Podcasting → Settings → Feed Details
- Check or uncheck the Locked option
- Click Save Settings
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.