Audio transcripts provide a word-by-word written documentation of your episodes. Transcripts can expand your audience by making it accessible to more listeners in addition to improving your podcast's SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and providing another method for listeners to access your content.
Castos offers an automated transcription add-on service that will post episode transcripts to the Episode Details page in your Castos account.
Enroll in the Audio Transcription Service
1. Sign into your Castos dashboard
2. Click the account name and select Integrations from the menu
3. Select Audio Transcription
4. Review the billing details and click Subscribe to Automated Transcriptions:
5. Follow the on-screen instructions
After enrolling in the service, new podcast episodes will be transcribed automatically when uploaded. To transcribe already existing episodes, follow the on-screen prompts.
You can find additional billing details here: Audio Transcriptions and your Castos account
Related: Working with Audio Transcriptions