Connect your WordPress site to Castos using the Castos API Key
Your Castos API key is used to connect your WordPress site and your Castos hosting account.
Copy your Castos API Key
- Sign in to your Castos dashboard and click your account avatar, then Account Settings
- Select the Publish Settings
If your publishing method is toggled to
WordPress, copy the API key below.
If Castos is selected, change to WordPress, press Save, then copy the API key below:
Connect to Castos
- Sign in to your WordPress dashboard and go to Podcasting → Settings → Hosting
- Enter the email address used to sign in to your Castos account
- Paste the copied API key
- Click Validate Credentials
- After validating, click Save Settings
Already added podcast episodes in WordPress? Sync your podcast content on WordPress with your Castos hosting account