Move episodes from one podcast to another
|Contents:||Move an episode to another podcast in Castos|
|Move an episode to another podcast on WordPress with Seriously Simple Podcasting|
Move an episode from one podcast to another podcast from your Castos or WordPress dashboard
Managing your podcast from WordPress with Seriously Simple Podcasting and Castos? Jump to the second section to make sure moved episodes sync correctly.
Move an episode to another podcast in Castos
- Sign in to your Castos dashboard and click View Episodes
- Click the episode's title to open its Episode Details page
- From the Podcast dropdown menu, click on the name of the podcast to which you'd like to move the episode.
- Click Save Episode.
Move an episode to another podcast on WordPress with Seriously Simple Podcasting
- Sign in to your WordPress page dashboard and click Podcasting → All Episodes.
- Click the title of the episode you would like to move to open its Episode page.
- From the Podcasts sidebar, check the checkbox next to the name of the podcast to which you'd like to move the episode.
Remember to uncheck the previously-assigned podcast. Episodes can only be assigned to one podcast at a time.
- Click Update.
Note: Your episode will be added to the new podcast based on the Published Date. To adjust the episode order, update the Published Date on the Episode Details page and click Save Episode.