Submit your podcast to Amazon Music right from your Castos dashboard.
1. Sign into your Castos account and go to your podcast's Settings page
2. Select Distribution
3. Under the integrations heading, click Amazon Music:
4. On the Integrations page, choose Amazon Music:
5. Click Submit to Amazon:
6. Select the Country of Origin for your podcast and click Submit:
Amazon is usually pretty quick (within a few hours) but they ask podcasters to allow up to 24 hours for to process and accept a new RSS feed. From the Amazon Podcasters help site:
- Once you have submitted your podcast, please allow up to 24 hours for your show to become listed. The best way to know if your podcast is available is to search for your show on Amazon Music. If you're not finding your podcast & you submitted more than 24 hours ago, please reach out to our Amazon Music Podcast Team at [email protected]
Once you've found your podcast on Amazon, copy the link to your show and come back to your Castos dashboard. Go to Settings > Distribution and paste the link next to Amazon Music to add a subscribe link for your podcast page. Click Save Podcast Details
If you're using our Seriously Simple Podcasting plugin for WordPress you'll want to add this Subscribe Link in your WordPress dashboard as well. Check out this article about adding and customizing subscribe links.
Once you've pasted in your show's URL in Amazon Music save your podcast settings and you're all set.