Where to find your podcast's RSS feed URL
Use RSS feed to submit it to the podcast directories or redirect your podcast from a previous host
|Jump to:||Where to find your podcast's RSS feed in Castos|
|Where to find your podcast's RSS feed in Seriously Simple Podcasting|
Learn where to locate your podcast's RSS feed URL for use when submitting to podcast directories or adding it to your previous host's feed settings as a redirect.
Where to find your podcast's RSS feed in Castos
- Sign in to your Castos dashboard and click Settings for your podcast.
- Click Distribution.
- From the default Visibility tab, locate the Public Podcast RSS Feed box and click Copy to save the URL to your clipboard manager to be used elsewhere.
Where to find your podcast's RSS feed in Seriously Simple Podcasting
- Sign in to your WordPress Admin dashboard.
- Go to Podcasting → Settings → Feed Details
- If multiple podcasts are present, select the appropriate podcast.
- Under Feed Details, click View feed to open the RSS feed in a new tab. Alternatively, you can right-click View feed and click Copy Link (Address)