Sync your Podcast on WordPress to your Castos Hosting Account
Before importing, connect your WordPress website to your Castos account using the API Key.
|Why is this important?
|Sync your podcasts in Seriously Simple Podcasting with Castos
Import your existing podcast in Seriously Simple Podcasting to your Castos hosting account.
Podcasts managed in WordPress using our Seriously Simple Podcasting plugin will continue to sync with your Castos hosting account.
Why is this important?
As your podcast’s host, Castos stores all of the content and episode files that would either prevent your WordPress website from loading quickly or even loading at all.
Castos stores all of the episode information and audio/video files. This:
- prevents load on your WordPress site and host (even more if you opt to submit your Castos RSS feed to podcast directories over your Seriously Simple Podcasting-generated RSS feed)
- safely and securely stores your podcast files with Castos, a dedicated podcast host
Before Import/Syncing With Castos
- Hosting your podcast and files locally from WordPress? Make sure you've moved your self-hosted podcast to the Seriously Simple Podcasting.
- Podcast previously hosted on another platform like Anchor, Libsyn, Podbean, etc., and published to WordPress? Double-check the steps for importing an external RSS feed have been completed.
Sync your podcasts in Seriously Simple Podcasting with Castos
- Go to Podcasting → Settings → Import
- Check the box for the podcast you'd like to sync to Castos and click Trigger Sync
- A message under the Sync button will confirm the sync is in progress. You can refresh the page after a few moments to check the sync status